Tracey's Room. GTA 5

JUST ANOTHER EXPERIMENT

Hello fellas, it's been a long time since i have posted anything here. 
Completed GTA 5 few months back and while playing I like 'Michael De Santa' (One of the Protagonist of Game) and her daughter's room. (Tracey)

So after taking many screenshots (as a reference) of the entire room. I started blocking it out in 3ds Max.  As my sketching sucks, my buddy help me out in Pre-Production. Below are some of the shots from the scene.





             After planning out every dimension of the props and the set the modelling process begins.



It took me a fortnight to model, texture and do lighting of the scene as my friend's calls me lazy bone. :P 

But after a week real look start's coming as i visualised during the pre-production process.


It was an exciting personal project inspired by GTA 5. Rockstar always gives the best hits of the year. Loved it !!! :)

Here is the Beauty pass of the scene. Still improving. 



Video with different passes.
Atmosphere
Refection
AO














And after compositing i made a 360 version of this room. Below is the 360 render.
Video is uploaded on my YouTube channel. Do have a look in HD.
 Quality is bit low 'cause of my systems limitations.
But you'll like it.



Here's the YouTube link of 360 Tracey's room. ;) 




THANK YOU 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virtual Reality

Interior Reality